Steve Greenfield For Congress


Greenfield Responds To Delgado’s Washington Post Op-Ed, And His Statement Denouncing Trump’s Use Of Force

Let me open by sharing, as I have in the past, my heartfelt sympathy to Congressman Delgado for the racist attacks he has endured, and will endure, and for the inequality that leaves large portions of our population, which includes me, with opportunities, access, and security that we did not earn. I do as much as I can individually, and through organizations, and civil disobedience, to expend my privilege in anti-racist efforts, always seeking to do better, and more. As a Jew, while I, too, have borne the brunt of bigotry throughout my life, it does not compare in scale or scope, although it does leave me with elevated empathy towards others, and with cultural DNA incorporating the acute awareness of the evil of white supremacy, and a mission to fight it, as befits our tragic history.

Read more at:
https://stevegreenfieldforcongress.com/nobody-cares/